Nicki Minaj is actually one of my favorite people.
I watched like 5 minutes of American Idol, and this kid was….not so good. While everyone else was laughing at him, she comforted him, told him to come to the desk and held his hand as she told him that even though singing might not be his forte, he could do so much because he’s young and full of life. And has a lot of guts going on the show. Then she gave him a hug.
Seriously I don’t understand how people hate her????
i would follow you to the ends of the earth with only mild complaining
Valuing life is not weakness. And disregarding it is not strength.
Rest in Peace, Elizabeth Peña.
September 23, 1959 - October 14, 2014
ppl who think that saying “I love you” to someone a lot makes it lose it’s meaning are so boring literally what could make you think that? if someone tells you they love you like 3 times in an hour it means that 3 separate times they were sitting there and thinking about you and how wonderful you are like. smh. say I love you to everyone that you love as often as possible bc sometimes it’s easy to forget that there are people who love you
I just found THIS AMAZING WEBSITE called Trans Birth. It is “a directory created to connect trans* and gender non-conforming people and their families to midwives, OBGYNs, and doulas who provide welcoming care to our communities.”
WHHHAAATTTT??? I’m sending them a blurb as we speak so that I can be listed on their directory.
Providers - sign up!! It’s quick and easy. Let’s make hey an awesome resource for trans people!!
hey I’m a trans doula I need to sign up for this
You can’t repeat the past. Can’t repeat the past? Why, of course you can.
I have decided that I will reblog this every time it comes across my dash because it makes me laugh until I think I’m going to puke.
Happy first anniversary to Wicked Mexico!!!
Pic from Ceci’s Instagram…Go follow her!
- Smuts were known as lemons
- Yaoi Warnings ( Don’t Like, Don’t Read! )
- Character x Character instead of Character/Character
- Every Time We Touch videos, and the forgotten Listen To Your Heart videos
- Numa Numa
- Naruto Phase
- Bring Me To Life amv’s
- citrus and lime warnings
- when fanfiction.net still allowed porn
- when fanfiction.net still allowed original writing before the great fictionpress split
- when livejournal was invite-only
- cardcaptors a mystic adventure
- aim roleplay
- when everyone had their own little fansites on geocities, angelfire, and tripod
- character-bashing fic and anti-shrines
- fanfic MSTing
- save our sailors
- the word “bishies”
- AOL message boards
- tinny background MIDIs on every page
- "this page coded with notepad" and netscape buttons
- "this page best viewed at 800x600"
- "under construction" pages
- yahoo mailing lists
- fansubs only available on the subber’s IRC channel
- fansubs only available if you send $30 for a VHS tape
- no official release whatsoever for Japanese media
- fanworks, especially fic, of Western media, especially print media, considered illegal and met with C&Ds
- the gap between Goblet of Fire and Order of the Phoenix
- The Sentinel/Highlander/X-Files crossovers
- "this is part of the [fandom/ship/etc] webring"
- printing fics out because it feels more permanent
Having to wait until late at night to get your fandom on because that’s the only time your parents wouldn’t give you grief for tying up the phone line.
- The signatures with pictures and moving gifs in every post on the forums.
It’s just a flesh wound.
The single greatest scene in cinematic history.
Tonks walking around as McGonagall saying weird stuff to students
Girls asking Tonks to become their crushes best friend to find out if they like them or not
Tonks walking around the Hufflepuff common room as Snape, scaring the shit out of people